Vinyl Siding Installation Contractor
Siding is one of the most crucial elements to any home. It helps protect from severe weather, dust and dirt, and like insulation, helps to control the temperature of your home. Aesthetically speaking, siding sets the tone for your home’s appearance and defines its look. However, siding doesn’t last forever. Over time it can display signs of aging and eventually require replacement. When this happens it’s wise to seek the assistance of an experienced siding contractor who can quickly and efficiently install new siding on your home.
Homeowners looking for an experienced siding contractor should look no further than the skilled professionals at B&E Remodeling. Our team of expert professionals has the knowledge and understanding required to handle installation and repair jobs of all sizes. We take pride in all the work we perform and always complete every job as if we were working on our own homes.
Vinyl Siding Installation
If you’re existing siding is showing signs of aging, severe weather damage, or blank, it’s important to take action regarding this important feature of your home. Vinyl siding installation from B&E Remodeling is great for not only improving your home’s appearance, but also ensuring its functionality as well.
- Improved Appearance: New vinyl siding installation is crucial step to take when it comes to giving home the modern and refined look you desire.
- Proper Protection: Your siding helps prevent moisture from seeping into your home. If left unchecked, moisture can cause paint to peel among other things and over time can cost you a lot of money. New vinyl siding can ensure that your home is properly protected.
- Home Value: When you invest in new vinyl siding installation, you’re not only getting a new look for your home, you’re also getting a significant boost in its resale value.
VINYL SIDING TYPES & STYLES:
- 4”, 4 ½”, 5” and 6" Horizontal Vinyl Siding
- Vertical Vinyl Siding
- Batten Board Siding
- Shake Shingle Siding
- Scallops Vinyl Siding
VINYL SIDING FINISHES:
- New Dark Colors
- Vinyl Shutters
- Window Headers
- Door and Garage Door Surrounds
- Dentil Trim
- Gable Vents
- Finishing blocks and trim
- Crown Moldings
- Beaded and hidden-vent Soffit
- Custom made aluminum trim
- Form fitted insulation
- Tyvek House Wrap
Notable Benefits of Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is one of the most popular choices among homeowners today and not without good reason. The benefits of vinyl siding are significant and go well beyond the improved appearance that it gives your home.
- Durability: While the need for new siding will occur, it’s certainly not something that homeowners look forward to. Luckily, vinyl siding is very durable and as a result won’t require the upkeep and frequency of replacement that you’ll get with other types of siding.
- Low Maintenance: Continuing from our last point, one of the attractive benefits of vinyl siding is that it doesn’t require much maintenance. Just a simple rinse with the garden hose and at most a wash with soap and water.
- Lasting Color: Vinyl siding retains its color over time. While it may feel good to know that the integrity of your siding is sound, it should feel just as good to know that it won’t quickly age and lose its stunning appearance.
Professional Siding Contractors Serving PA & MD
When it comes to siding, B&E Remodeling has you covered. Over the years we’ve built a reputation among homeowners in PA and Maryland for quality and professionalism. We take pride in being the preferred siding contractor of so many residents and look forward to enhancing the appearance and functionality of more PA and Maryland homes. If you would like to discuss your options, contact us and speak to a siding contractor today!